Kanha National Park is one of the most managed and most beautiful parks amidst all the national parks of India. Amidst the tourists, it is a well-known park and for the wild life lovers, natural photography lovers, bird lovers and tourists of different interest this national park is best to satisfy the thirst of exploring the jungle and capturing somebeautiful moments in their camera.
Kanha Online Safari Charges - (Permit, Guide, Jeep, Driver, Service Charge)
|Kanha Safari Zones||Indian Charges||Foreign National|
|Kanha Zone (Per Vehicle)||₹ 6500||₹ 9500|
|Sarahi Zone (Per Vehicle)||₹ 6500||₹ 9500|
|Kisli Zone (Per Vehicle)||₹ 6500||₹ 9500|
|Mukki Zone (Per Vehicle)||₹ 6500||₹ 9500|
Tips and Tariffs of Safari in Kanha:
- In a Gypsy going for safari ride a maximum of 6 adults are allowed. Children above 10 years or the children who requires seat to sit are considered adult for calculating the occupant in a particular trip of safari ride.
- If you can afford then limit this number to only 4 in a particular safari ride. It will be comfortable to accommodate 4 people in a gypsy.
- Once the online ticket for safari ride is booked, even a slight modification is not allowed especially if your safari ride date is within 30 days. If the date of your safari ride is after 30 days then with some penalty charges, you can modify the details of tourists attached with your request. Once your safari ride is booked, it cannot be cancelled or refunded.
- It is must to enter the exact name, exact ID during your booking. Forest department will cancel the permit at the entrance gate for safari ride, if there is any discrepancy. You have to carry your original ID mentioned during your boking during your safari ride.
- The guides and the drivers for the safari ride in Kanha National Park are from local community and they are very helpful and hard-working people. They try very hard to have a glimpse of Tiger in order to have a satisfactory safari ride. They work continuously and without any weekends except in rainy season when the park remains closed. They help in saving the forest and the tourist especially in some critical situation. If you like the services of Guides and drivers, you can tip them. You can tip them with Rs 100 to Rs 200 to driver and guide as per your suitability.